Internship Graphic Designer (NOW OPENING)
- Responsible for the creation and preparation of artwork / designs.
- Able to design & develop website and marketing materials - brochure, flyer, name card, profile, magazine, banner & bunting, and graphical images.
- Must be creative, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and complete given task with duration.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Degree or Diploma in in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML.
- Other skill(s): Actionscript, AJAX, CSS, Adobe Lightroom, CMS Knowledge.
- Duration of at least 3 month(s) and above.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia. Additional language shall be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Tinggi, Klang.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Self-motivated, independent and responsible for high levels of initiative.
- Team player with dynamic leadership capabilities.
- Creative and always strikes for excellence.
- Creative, innovative, motivated, and possesses a result-driven attitude.
- Writing skills and fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Internship Allowance.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Hours: 9AM - 6PM
- Willing to work on-call (if required) for completion of project / due to deadline constraint.
Interested candidates, kindly submit your resume, cover letter and porfolio (sample works done) to hr[at]flixarstudio.com